The Welker Guardian Liquid Eliminator and Analyzer Shutoff protects analyzers from contamination and damage by blocking liquids from gas samples and preventing the flow of liquid to the analyzer. The Guardian achieves its dual defense design by combining the Welker LE Liquid Eliminator with the Welker ALS Analyzer Liquid Shutoff. As gas enters the LE, liquids are separated from the sample stream by centripetal force, a filter element, and a screen.
Gravity drains the separated liquids away from the analyzer. The gas must then pass through the ALS, the final line of analyzer defense. Gas flows freely through the ALS, but if liquid is present, the internal floating ball will seal, shutting off product flow to the analyzer. The fail-safe shutoff optimizes profitability by protecting sensitive equipment from damage caused by liquid.
- 2-stage protection for analyzers
- Liquid-eliminating chamber
- Positive shutoff with the presence of liquid in the sample
- Sight glass for instant visual confirmation of flow status
- Stainless steel construction
- Optimizes profitability by protecting sensitive equipment from liquid damage
- Combines two innovative Welker products from the Analyzer Grade Gas Conditioning product line
- Stainless steel construction provides long life and superior resistance against corrosion
- Compact size
- Quick and easy installation
- Simple maintenance