BROEN BALLOMAX®, floating ball valves are designed specifically for natural gas distribution systems and are the best choice when it comes to steel ball valves. All floating ball valves feature an all-welded body with no potential leak path. BROEN BALLOMAX® Valves are long-lasting and maintenance-free.
Three Different Styles
Pipeline style: The BROEN best-seller with endless configurations to fit most requirements
Premium style: High-end valve made with extra-strong forged components. Short-pattern design is ideal for metering and regulating stations.
Utility style: Cost-effective short pattern flanged end ball valve. Ideal to replace plug and iron body valves.
- Competitive price
- Most comprehensive range with any configuration
- Welded body: no potential leak path (vs. threaded body offered by our competitors)
- Redundant stem sealing with top o-ring replaceable with valve in service
- All valves tested per API-6D in Houston
- Stainless steel ball and stem as standard
- Full customizations available: special length, special coatings, etc.