The most rugged and reliable tool Plunger Bar
The Plunger Bars are specially designed to outperform all others. Plunger Bars have a fitted piston rod for maximum safety and dependability as well as a unique piston action for easy removal of the rod. The Plunger Bar is ideal for a number of applications including, test holes, sub-soil determination, tree feeding, and temporary grounding rods.
- Tough, one-man probing tools that easily drive 1/2-in. holes to depths of up to 40 inches.
- Two models: Heavy Duty or Utility
- Plastic-coated handles are insulated and provides up to 10,000 volts shock resistance at the top 18” of handle. Laboratory tested.
- Tempered steel rods come in two sizes:
- 40” probe depth
- 52” probe depth
- Penetrate through even the most dense soil.