Welker Automatic Insertion Devices have been designed to safely insert a wide variety of permanently integrated or removable analytical instruments into pipe or process lines of all pressures and sizes. This unique design allows insertion and removal of the device from a high-pressure line, through a full open isolation valve, without line shutdown. The only power that is needed is the pressure in your pipe or process line.
Welker Automatic Insertion Devices are available in a wide variety of permanently integrated or removable models for adaption to virtually any type of pipe or process line inserted device.
Automatic Insertion Device Features
- Allows insertion and retraction into a pipe or process line without having to depressurize the line or blow down to atmosphere
- Works in liquid or gas
- Screwed or flanged connections
- Pneumatic or hydraulic operations
- Designs for pressures up to 10,000 psi available
- Quick and easy insertion utilizing line pressure, completely self contained (automated versions available)
- Can be designed to tie into plant control systems for remote operations
- Can be customized to fit any application