The latest technology for the ultimate in measurement accuracy: The FLOWSIC500 ultrasonic compact gas meter from SICK enables extremely accurate natural gas distribution measurement. Thanks to its lack of mechanical moving parts, the FLOWSIC500 is rugged, reliable, and maintenance-free – allowing for a significant reduction in operating costs. It is overload-proof, accurate and is monitored by an intelligent diagnostics system. Recalibration is extremely straightforward, as it is simply a matter of exchanging the cartridge.
The FLOWSIC500 can easily be integrated into existing measuring stations. It operates either in a self-sufficient energy configuration or in failsafe network operation with battery back-up. It complies with all pertinent standards and directives. When used in transfer stations and measuring stations, the FLOWSIC500 provides the security of a continuous and blockage-free gas supply.
- Cutting-edge technology: ultrasound
- Diagnostics and permanent operational check
- Rugged and reliable due to lack of moving parts
- Exchangeable cartridge
- Straight inlet/outlet zone not required
- Optional integrated flow conversion / date registration
- Battery or intrinsically safe power supply